[nsp] E1 connection problem help me out

Gert Doering gert@greenie.muc.de
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:20:18 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 10:34:03PM +0530, Munit Singla wrote:
>  We have the following topology for connecting two E1 cards(NM2CE1B)
> using external CSU/DSU.
>
> (NM2CE1B)[DB15]<----->[csu/dsu]--------------[csu/dsu]<------->[DB15](NM2CE1B)
>
> If anybody has the setup similar to this, could you provide product
> information on this CSU/DSU.
>
> or if any other way for connecting E1 connections back to back for
> specific above network module.

Should work just fine without using an external csu/dsu box.  Just connect
the RX wires to TX on the other side and vice versa, and set one side
to "clock source internal" (or whatever it's called on the NMs).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering@physik.tu-muenchen.de