[nsp] cbq on cisco

Raj P Panchal Raj P Panchal" <ispnetwork@rediffmail.com
17 Oct 2002 08:18:53 -0000

Hi all

I want to setup CBQ on cisco device . What should i do if want to
share 256 kbps bandwidth between 4 customers , so that each
customer gets atleast 64kbps ( committed ) and if the bandwidth is
available then can even go upto 256 kbps max ( sort of burst ) .

Shall i go for GTS with CBQ or ???
I am using cisco ubr 7246 , Is CBQ possible on Cable interface and
its subinterface ???
If i want to do the same on cisco 7206 is it possible on
subinterface of it requires physical interface only ??? for cbq

Can you pls show me some examples of achieve the above requirment
???
thanks
raj