[nsp] Ignore CLIR on AS5300

DEVAUX, Josselin Josselin.DEVAUX@ldcom.fr
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:47:30 +0200

If you want to get the CLI even when it is not present in the =
signalling
between the telco switch and your NAS you must configure a CLIR =
overriding
function in the Telco switch. If you own your switch then it won't be a
problem (under condition the feature is available). In the case you =
don't
own your switch, you will face a regulatory problem because an operator =
must
respect the privacy of its customers and will not allow you to get the =
phone
numbers when CLIR has been invoked. Maybe special agreements exist =
between
ISP and Telco for this particular problem.

If you configure preauth with DNIS map, what happens if the number is =
not
present ? Will it be authenticated according to its domain or will it =
be
dropped ?

Josselin Devaux
BU IP - Ing=E9nierie