[nsp] How to see GSR linecard cpu loading ?

Chris Whyte cwhyte@microsoft.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:20:59 -0700

Check out:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/CISCO-PROCESS-MIB.my

I think it was added in 21S (for the LC cpus).

Btw, in case you're not aware, the LC cpu is the primary forwarding path
for only some of the GSR engines (eg engine 0 and 1). Engine 2's (and
above) primary forwarding path is through an asic so the LC cpu is more
dedicated to processing things like cef updates, netflow stuff and
various other things.=20

Thanks,

Chris