[nsp] GEIP+ and GBIC-ZX

Hank Nussbacher hank@att.net.il
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:36:09 +0300

At 09:04 AM 12-09-02 -0400, Manolo Hernandez wrote:

I have a site that ran extensive testing on the GEIP+ under many different
scenerios: w/ and w/o PBR; via a GRE tunnel; w/ and w/o distributed cef;
various pkt sizes and generally we topped out at 200kpps.  Check to make
sure there are no open bugs for your version in regards to DCEF, which
would negate a lot of what you want to get.  Also, check the "overruns"
counter.  If you are not getting 200kpps, check overruns and I bet it will
be non-zero.

-Hank