[nsp] FR, DTS and troubles with applying policy

Oleksandr Pantus alx at vsmu.vinnica.ua
Fri Apr 4 19:41:57 EST 2003

Hello !

7505, RAM 256M, IOS 12.2(14)S, dCEF enabled

After a couple of days uptime I have lost an ability to add or modify
existent policy map to FR sub-if's. While trying to apply policy map to
sub-if, I receive a message stating that "configuring this shape rate
would affect bandwidth guarantee in this/other pvcs". And command "show
policy int HsX/X/X.XXX" shows nothing. Only reboot will help to fix this.

Possibly a bug? Or I am doing something wrong ?

--
S/Y,
Alexander, MD, 			nic-hdl: AJP1-UANIC