[nsp] WFQ on high-speed links

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 18:42:00 EDT 2003

I would have thought WFQ will introduce more buffering and potential problems..
try increasing your fifo queue size (hold-q) and see if that helps.

Dont forget also the switching on the 7507 is done on the linecard not the RSP,
it may be the linecard is running high and not able to keep up so keep an eye on
the cpu on the VIP  to see how its coping...

Steve