[nsp] "as-path access-list" line-length limitation

Gerard White gwhite at newcomm.net
Sun Aug 10 23:32:04 EDT 2003

Greetings.

Does anyone here know if a limitation exists with as-path access-lists as to
the maximum length of a single line of regular expression definition in the
router's
config?

I think I'm hitting a limitation with a regular expression config in an
as-path ACL
where it appears the parser is cutting off the end of the regexp and hence
failing
a match in the BGP route-map it is referenced from.  Splitting the regexp into
two shorter statements with the same regexp logic yielded the originally
desired
result.

I did a bug search on CCO with no success.

Sorry if this is a "duh" question...

Thanks!

GW