[nsp] Uploading Cisco Configuration via SNMP

Jochen Kaiser Jochen.Kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Aug 19 09:51:16 EDT 2003

hi,

we have currently no 80x architecture in service - but why not using
'rcp <FILE WITH CONFIG> <ROUTERNAME>:running-config' ?

It copies the content of the file and merges it with running.
So you can apply acl.

regards,
Jochen

--
Dipl. Inf. Jochen Kaiser, GPG 0x3C93A870, phone +49 9131 85-28681
Network Administration  mailto:jochen.kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Regionales Rechenzentrum Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
Homepage and PublicKey: http://ipv6.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/~unrz111