[nsp] telnet exploit on 3550 ?

Dmitri Kalintsev dek at hades.uz
Wed Dec 3 17:24:49 EST 2003

Jim,

Somebody just guessed your password and got in. Also by the look of things
they have done what you should have done in the first place - created a vty
ACL to keep you out of it. Simple reboot won't help you much, I'm afraid.
You'll have to go through the password recovery procedure, via console
cable.

SY,

-- D.K.