FW: [nsp] SAA

Tom Zingale tomz at cisco.com
Tue Dec 9 01:16:52 EST 2003

Please take a look at the SAA user guide.  Let us know if you need more
information

rttMonCtrlOperTable should be the table

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/prodlit/saaug_ai.htm

----------------

For jitter probe information which requires the responder.

This page displays some of the show commands results, where the numbers have
been replaced by the SNMP object. Should you want specific values you've
seen in the show commands, this page will be your friend.
.
c36e9-3#sh rtr op
	Current Operational State
Entry Number: rttMonCtrlAdminIndex
Modification Time: rttMonCtrlOperModificationTime
Diagnostics Text: rttMonCtrlOperDiagText
Last Time this Entry was Reset: rttMonCtrlOperResetTime
Number of Octets in use by this Entry: rttMonCtrlOperOctetsInUse
Number of Operations Attempted: rttMonCtrlOperNumRtts
Current Seconds Left in Life: rttMonCtrlOperRttLife
Operational State of Entry: rttMonCtrlOperState
Latest Operation Start Time: rttMonLatestRttOperTime
RTT Values:
NumOfRTT: NumOfRTT	RTTSum: RTTSum	RTTSum2: RTTSum
Packet Loss Values:
PacketLossSD: PacketLossSD	PacketLossDS: PacketLossDS
PacketOutOfSequence: PacketOutOfSequence	PacketMIA: PacketMIA
PacketLateArrival: PacketTimeOut
InternalError: InternalError	Busies: Busies
Jitter Values:
MinOfPositivesSD: MinOfPositivesSD	MaxOfPositivesSD: MaxOfPositivesSD
NumOfPositivesSD: NumOfPositivesSD	SumOfPositivesSD: SumOfPositivesSD
Sum2PositivesSD: Sum2PositivesSD
MinOfNegativesSD: MinOfNegativesSD	MaxOfNegativesSD: MaxOfNegativesSD
NumOfNegativesSD: NumOfNegativesSD	SumOfNegativesSD: SumOfNegativesSD
Sum2NegativesSD: Sum2NegativesSD
MinOfPositivesDS: MinOfPositivesDS	MaxOfPositivesDS: MaxOfPositivesDS
NumOfPositivesDS: NumOfPositivesDS	SumOfPositivesDS: SumOfPositivesDS
Sum2PositivesDS: Sum2PositivesDS
MinOfNegativesDS: MinOfNegativesDS	MaxOfNegativesDS: MaxOfNegativesDS
NumOfNegativesDS: NumOfNegativesDS	SumOfNegativesDS: SumOfNegativesDS
Sum2NegativesDS: Sum2NegativesDS
Interarrival jitterout: jitteroutrfc1889	Interarrival jitterin:
jitterinrfc1889
One Way Values:
NumOfOW: NumOfOW
OWMinSD: OWMinSD	OWMaxSD: OWMaxSD	OWSumSD: OWSumSD
OWSum2SD: OWSum2SD
OWMinDS: OWMinDS	OWMaxDS: OWMaxDS	OWSumDS: OWSumDS
OWSum2DS: OWSum2DS

c36e9-3#sh rtr conf
        Complete Configuration Table (includes defaults)
Entry Number: rttMonCtrlAdminIndex
Owner: rttMonCtrlAdminOwner
Tag:
Type of Operation to Perform: rttMonCtrlAdminRttType
Reaction and History Threshold (milliseconds): rttMonCtrlAdminThreshold
Operation Frequency (seconds): rttMonCtrlAdminFrequency
Operation Timeout (milliseconds): rttMonCtrlAdminTimeout
Verify Data: rttMonCtrlAdminVerifyData
Status of Entry (SNMP RowStatus): active
Protocol Type: rttMonEchoAdminProtocol
Target Address: rttMonEchoAdminTargetAddress
Source Address: rttMonEchoAdminSourceAddress
Target Port: rttMonEchoAdminTargetPort
Source Port: rttMonEchoAdminSourcePort
Request Size (ARR data portion): rttMonEchoAdminPktDataRequestSize
Response Size (ARR data portion): rttMonEchoAdminPktDataResponseSize
Num of Packets per probe: rttMonEchoAdminNumPackets
Interval between packets(milliseconds): rttMonEchoAdminInterval
Control Packets: rttMonEchoAdminControlEnable
Loose Source Routing: rttMonEchoAdminLSREnable
LSR Path:
Type of Service Parameters: rttMonEchoAdminTOS
Life (seconds): rttMonScheduleAdminRttLife
Next Scheduled Start Time: rttMonScheduleAdminRttStartTime
Entry Ageout (seconds): rttMonScheduleAdminConceptRowAgeout
Connection Loss Reaction Enabled: rttMonReactAdminConnectionEnable
Timeout Reaction Enabled: rttMonReactAdminTimeoutEnable
Threshold Reaction Type: rttMonReactAdminThresholdType
Threshold Falling (milliseconds): rttMonReactAdminThresholdFalling
Threshold Count: rttMonReactAdminThresholdCount
Threshold Count2: rttMonReactAdminThresholdCount2
Reaction Type: rttMonReactAdminActionType
Verify Error Reaction Enabled: rttMonReactAdminVerifyErrorEnable
Number of Statistic Hours kept: rttMonStatisticsAdminNumHourGroups
Number of Statistic Paths kept: rttMonStatisticsAdminNumPaths
Number of Statistic Hops kept: rttMonStatisticsAdminNumHops
Number of Statistic Distribution Buckets kept:
rttMonStatisticsAdminNumDistBuckets
Statistic Distribution Interval (milliseconds):
rttMonStatisticsAdminDistInterval
Number of History Lives kept: rttMonHistoryAdminNumLives
Number of History Buckets kept: rttMonHistoryAdminNumBuckets
Number of History Samples kept: rttMonHistoryAdminNumSamples
History Filter Type: rttMonHistoryAdminFilter