[nsp] 7401

Mark netw2004 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:48:35 EST 2003

Hi all!

            I was looking for scalable LNS solutions and I found this on a Cisco paper

 "The Cisco 7401 ASR-BB has a one-rack unit (RU) form factor. With front-to-back airflow and all equipment-handling options on the front, 40 chassis can be physically stacked in a 7-foot rack (80 in a back-to-back configuration), enabling them to be remotely configured and managed as 1 logical router."

I haven´t found information about how to manage and configure the routers as a single logical one. Is it posible or am I misunderstanding the sentence?

Thank you!!

Mark