[nsp] Netflow analyzer

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Feb 4 13:01:30 EST 2003

"gab jones" <seun_ewulomi at hotmail.com> writes:

> This are to people who have cisco netflow enabled on their router. Il
> like to know what netflow analyzers people are currently using.

We use a collection of Perl scripts to store selected flows in an SQL
database.  Furthermore, we aggregate traffic per internal IP address
and periodically store this information in a separate table (sort of
destination-only/source-only flow generated from the full flows we
recieve from the routers).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/