[nsp] GSR GigE LC performance

Rob Evans rhe at nosc.ja.net
Wed Feb 5 13:50:09 EST 2003

Just to clarify (my original reply was directly to Andre, not to the
list), before the Cisco bods start jumping up and down... :)

> >Not sure, but note that Cisco has announced end of sale on both of
> >these linecards (I think).

According to Cisco's website the single-port GE linecard will not be
orderable after the end of March this year, the three-port GE is still
available.  There are brief mentions of a modular GE linecard,
supported from 12.0(23)S, but I'm not sure of availability.

Rob