[nsp] as5xxx & voip & radius

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Tue Feb 25 08:59:51 EST 2003

At 03:27 PM 2/25/2003 +0100, sthaug at nethelp.no wrote:
> > Radiator would have to be one of the most flexible, highly configurable and
> > well supported pieces of software I have come across, As generic RADIUS's
> > servers go (no VOIP specifics), I think it is hard to beat. Performance is
> > excellent with a SQL (take your pick from those supported) back end.
>
>Agreed. We used Radiator extensively in my previous job, and it
>worked very well for us.

FreeRADIUS does have some Cisco VOIP specific hooks to aid in parsing
out the H323 Cisco-VSA attributes/values, so it may be slightly more
helpful in this case.

http://www.freeradius.org

</plug>

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net