[nsp] Power requirements for switches

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Tue Jan 14 15:51:18 EST 2003

6506 should be a 20amp dedicated 120v (if you're using the 1300W power
supplies) and 20amp 250v for the 2500W power supplies.  If you power the
2500W with 120v it only functions as a 1300W power supply (but for a 6506 w/
no voice that'd be more than enough).

The 4506 uses your standard 120v 15amp shared circuit no problem.

IMPORTANT:The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its
attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of
this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or
should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or
sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or
her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as
to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein
or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.