[nsp] 7200 I/O Controller dead?

Jim Devane jim at powerpulse.cc
Thu Jul 10 11:55:54 EDT 2003

Uh yeah. Well, see that is kind of the trick. I don't think these guys
have a smartnet. I was just helping out since they knew I had a lab etc.

I can't seem to find much on CCO regarding which I/O controllers will
work with which NPE's. The strange thing is that this I/O controller was
working with an NPE300 I have another NPE 300 as well and it just will
not boot.
I pulled the suspect NPE 300 and put it in a working router and that
combo wouldn't boot either!
 Aargh!
And now my laptop screen seems to have died. IS today Monday or
something?

Thanks,
Jim