[nsp] Port 80 redirect

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Tue Jul 15 10:39:50 EDT 2003

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 04:16  PM, matthew zeier wrote:

>> The interesting part is the server side - you can do alias
>> interfaces, or
>> transparent proxying (for example via squid), and so on.  Depends on
>> the
>> operating system used and whatever experience you have with the
>> possible
>> web server / web proxy variants you have.
>>

> Say Linux - how's the magic done there?
>
> I'm trying to do something similiar for some wireless hotspots we're
> putting
> up but also want to push people to a site that pops up some sort of ad
> for
> my company.

Pardon the not-directly-cisco content :)

Check out NoCatAuth from http://nocat.net/

I'm working on a detailed config and setup guide for it.  When done in
the next couple of weeks, it will be posted on
http://www.austinwirelesscity.org/.  There's nothing there right now,
since our group is just getting stared.

--Chris