[nsp] Inbound QOS/COS?

Sean Mathias seanm at prosolve.com
Sun Jul 20 13:52:02 EDT 2003

So for the life of me, I am stuck trying to find a way to essentially
shape inbound traffic on our edge router.  The basic problem I am trying
to solve is to guarantee a certain application a set amount of bandwidth
(voip) inbound, outbound is not an issue.  I have looked at most of the
options, and they all seem to be relative to outbound traffic.  Is there
a way to have the border router (which is the choke point) prefer and
accept traffic matching an access list and drop or delay other traffic
during peak times?

Sean