[nsp] VoIP Eavesdropping..

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jul 28 13:02:25 EDT 2003

Ege--

We also are starting an VoIP solution.  We are taking three classes.
Cvoice which is about router config's for VoIP, CIPT which is the Cisco
Call Manager part, and Unity which is the v-mail server.  One other
class that might be beneficial to you is DQoS which has to do with
quality of service on layers 2 and 3.  This is a big project so I hope
your not going to be rushed to get this done, we are.  This same list
also has a VoIP side http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
you might want to add yourself too.

May I suggest a teaching vendor for these classes? KnowledgeNet.com.
They are an online vendor that has very good rates.

Yes, with the right tools and bad design you can eavesdrop on calls.
They talk about that in the Cvoice class.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Scott Voll
Network Analyst, CCNA
Willamette ESD