[nsp] Filter-Id for AS5300

Srdjan Simic srdjan at sezampro.yu
Thu Jul 31 10:08:46 EDT 2003

   We had the same problem. sh run did not show acl, but sh access-list did, and besides the name there was "(per-user)". This was with IOS 12.2(8)T and C3640. We were in big trouble, because we could not save the config. After first lookups, it seems that, when the router boots, everything is ok. When the first user comes and requests a filter set, that filter set is removed from running config. We switched to other IOS and that solved the problem. Currently we are on 12.3(1a) but we also tried 12.2(17a) and 12.2(7a) .and

   Srdjan