[nsp] MLPPP

Eric Richard Knudson III eric.knudson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 17:35:20 EDT 2003

Duane,

I'm pretty sure the CEF limitation is a routing table limitation, can't
have that many equal-cost routes to a destination. As far as multilink
ppp, there's a hard limit to the number of member links which has
changed in recent IOS, I *think* it's 64 (12.2+). You'll probably run
into cpu problems before you hit that limit, however.  I've also never
heard of a bundle limit, probably just an idb/cpu limit.

Eric