[nsp] Strange Design Request

rpcbind at speakeasy.net rpcbind at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 23 13:05:09 EDT 2003

There may be some magic if you do an MLPPP bundle (decrease distance based on
number of links up, and have a Null route w/ metric just below the 'fully
connected' metric), but otherwise the only thing that comes to mind is BGP
conditional advertisements:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122t/122t4/ftbgpri.htm

Using this, you could do have a route-map that matches the PtP address of both
T1 interfaces and use that as an exist-map for the redistribution of the
far-end network.