[nsp] 802.3x flow control in Catalyst 3550

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Mar 3 09:22:46 EST 2003

Is the Gbic working at all?  What kind of Gbic do you have?  Is it
Cisco?

I have a 3550 and Asante Gbics don't work in ours.  Our Cisco Engineer
said that Cisco is writing into their code to only use Cisco Cert.
Gbics.

Don't know if that is your problem..... But I thought I would through it
out there.

Scott Voll
Network Analyst, CCNA
Willamette ESD