[nsp] bstun & async

Keoseyan, Scott Scott.Keoseyan at Broadwing.com
Wed Mar 19 12:35:59 EST 2003

Any chance this could be done over reverse-telnet issued as an autocommand on the lines on one side terminating on the TCP port associated with the line on the other?  Since it's just character-oriented traffic it should pass-thru a telnet session similar to doing a zmodem tranfer from a unix-host to terminal-emulation software on a PC, I would think.

-sak