[nsp] VoIP Router beeping?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Mar 27 14:48:43 EST 2003

Some will complain loudly about batteries going bad.  Depends on
make/model.  Had an old best UPS that 'screamed' for 20 seconds then was
quiet for like an hour when it's battery started to go.  I think it was
supposed to beep but the age of it it didn't matter, it was thrown out
shortly after that.  It definetly wasn't overloaded, checked for that, and
the battery only lasted about 2 minutes so :)

--On Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:36 PM -0500 Frank Zahrt