[nsp] Checking memory on Cisco 7600 with dual Sup2/MSFC2s

Simon Hamilton-Wilkes simon at jettis.com
Sun May 11 22:04:12 EDT 2003

True, but with a minimum of 128MB it's not something I worry about.
In all the settings I've seen 6500 / 7600 so far anyhow - the CEF table
on my 6500's is < 1/2 MB.

Maybe on a 7600 in a backbone scenario, but then dCEF becomes necessary.

Do you know of a way to show the Supervisor memory usage under Native IOS ?