[Re: [nsp] Rate-limit Problem.]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Wed May 21 11:33:36 EDT 2003

i am using some car on my edge routers (7513s) that works pretty
well - i am running 12.0(24)S1.  the only problem is that the snmp
counters are still broken (but only for certain interfaces) and saa
doesn't seem to want to work...i might suggest looking into releases
(25|26)Sn, counters are supposed to be fixed...again

joshua