[nsp] ip verify unicast not logging in ACL

Tomas Daniska tomas at tronet.com
Wed Nov 12 08:56:48 EST 2003

hey deeae-aergh :)

acl 'log' line gets the packet out of cef. and - iirc - urpf is a cef
feature. that's why "it's not a bug"

>  "It seems the ACL logging is fixed by bug cscdz05443. I am currently
>  confirming this and will let you know."

did they manage to make acl logging be cef-supported within this ddts or
is it an urpf-specific solution? if the former is the answer, many other
things could work now with acl logging... anyone from cisco to
confirm/deny?

--

deejay