[nsp] Best ospf reference?

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Thu Nov 13 17:06:42 EST 2003

Hello...

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 12:29, jamhampton at toast.net wrote:
> Ill soon be working with ospf again after not working with it for a while. I need to review and before I spend a bunch of $$ on bad books I thought I would ask the list if anyone has come accross a particulaly good ospf book.

1: my best reference was setting up zebra on a couple PCs and a spare
2620.  Setup, break, lather, rinse, repeat.

2:  It just so happens I just got (about 5 minutes ago) a safari
account.  http://safaribooksonline.com/.  So far safari looks _very_
cool.

I tested it by looking for and browsing Cisco press books for OSPF
stuff.

Advanced IP Network Design (CCIE Professional Development) and CCNP®
Practical Studies: Routing both have a chapter on OSPF.

This one looks like the ticket though:

Cisco® OSPF Command and Configuration Handbook (CCIE Professional
Development)

<Disclaimer my company>
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/isbn=1587050714
</disclaimer>