[nsp] CEF problem on 6509 (native)

Sorin CONSTANTINESCU adonay at dumnez.eu.org
Sat Nov 15 03:27:49 EST 2003

Hi,

We know proxy arp is evil ;-\ , but we still need proxy ARP in order to
allow customers to use the same IP address for a period of time after we
switched them in another vlan, for example. In the near future, when no
more exceptions shall be made (and the client shall be asked to renumber),
we'll disable proxy-arp.

Till then... :(

--
Sorin CONSTANTINESCU