[nsp] Stupid QoS Tricks

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Tue Nov 18 01:03:02 EST 2003

Is the following snippet also an option?  Is it safe to ass-ume that packets
with ipprec 5 can have the entire 4 meg if desired?  Thanks!

class-map match-any ipprec5
 match ip precedence 5

policy-map voice_traffic_w4megabit_data
 class ipprec5
  shape average percent 100
 class 4megabit
  police 4000000 6000000 12000000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop

interface FastEthernet0/1
 service policy input voice_traffic_w4megabit_data
 service policy output voice_traffic_w4megabit_data