[nsp] Policy routing next-hop

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Fri Oct 3 19:56:51 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply :)

It's on a Cat6500 so CEF is always running.

Had just discoverd the 'ip local policy route-map map-tag' command myself.
Now that I've enabled that, if I attempt pings from the router, with the
correct source-address they are policy routed (verified by debug ip policy).

However, traffic arriving from the LAN on that VLAN still isn't being
corrected routed, which is odd.

Sam