[nsp] PA-1GE=: Packet discard

Noriega, Alejandro ANoriega at prima.com.ar
Wed Sep 17 12:15:21 EDT 2003

I'm studying this problem with the TAC, but they didn't mention anything
about the limits of the PA-1GE=
Yesterday I upgraded my 7200 up to 12.2(19) and disabled the flowcontrol
'on the other end'. Today I already have ignored and overruns but I have
not more output drops.

WS-C3508G-XL <-----> PA-GE:7204VXR:I/O-GE+E <-----> WS-X4912G

Have anyone knows the real limits of the PA-1GE=?

Thanks for your answer Brad.

Alejandro.