[nsp] CISCO UBR7114E

Prit Patel worknetworld at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 23 06:35:11 EDT 2003

I am using cisco 7114 and 7246VXR models and in that i
can change the ANNEX from B to A. I am not sure about
7114E model.I think if you  can manage to change the
cable card then it should work.

Regards
Prit

 --- Blaz Zupan <blaz at inlimbo.org> wrote: > > Unless
something has changed in the functionality

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/cable/ubr7100/scg7100/scg71crd.htm#1021747
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/