[nsp] number of netflow entries on cat6K w/sup2

Steve Francis steve at expertcity.com
Tue Sep 23 17:05:19 EDT 2003

Hi ken, hope things are well...

Having recently gone through similar issues with native, I also found
the netflow documentation a bit sparse...

This is what I came up with..(don't know if the same commands work under
hybrid, but these are the native ones.):
sho mls netflow ip count
sho mls netflow table-contention det

Also, from ian cox at cisco re similar question of mine:
Exceeding 32k entries on Sup1A, Sup2 just means there is a higher
probability a flow will not fit into the hardware table. You can check
the number of packets that statistics are not being recorded for in
images higher than 12.1(13)E8 or 12.1(19)E1 via:
  remote command switch show earl statis | inc NF_FULL