[nsp] Pix 6.3(3) and UDP issues

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu Sep 25 10:37:40 EDT 2003

Standard 2-minute UDP timeout.  However, when DNS works correctly, the
connection will be closed immediately after the first reply is received.

That has certainly happened in the past as it should!  And DNS sessions
were lasting longer than the 2 minute standard UDP anyway (while other
udp sessions were not), which makes me think it is specifically
something to do with the fixup dns code in 6.3(3).

Scott