[nsp] CISCO ubr905 problem

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Sep 27 07:07:39 EDT 2003

your console speed settings are wrong, and/or your serial cable is
bad....make sure they match what's in the configs, or are 9600 8n1, no flow
control.

also make sure you're using the TERMINAL font if you're in windows using
hyperterminal or similar sort of situation with a unix or whatever and not
some locale-specific character set/font.  (I only mention this because you
appear to be in india)

--On Saturday, September 27, 2003 3:10 PM +0530 Fast Track Technologies