[nsp] AS5350 ISDN configuration

M.Palis security at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Sep 29 06:57:55 EDT 2003

Hello all

 We have some serious problem with AS5350 IOS. We currently have IOS
12.1-5XM8 with our AS5350 which has a lot of problems. Upgrading to various
IOS that are recommended by CISCO and from CiscoTAC IOS seems stable but
ISDN connections cannot occur. They fail at ppp level . Debugging dialer  i
get the following:

Sep 29 13:48:00 eet: Se3/2:27 DDR: Remote name for kouzalig
Sep 29 13:48:00 eet: Se3/2:27 DDR: Authenticated host kouzalig no matching
dialer map
Sep 29 13:48:00 eet: Se3/2:27 DDR: disconnecting call

Iam not using dialer maps.,.

With the old IOS 12.1-5XM8 ISDN as well as PSTN are OK. I am using exactly
the same config. downgrading to 12.1-5XM8  everything back to normal. I
don't know what is happening.

Can anyone suggest a working config to see whether i am missing somethin
with new IOS? I curently have 12-2XB11 but ISDn calls can not get establish.
I also upgrated to IOS 12-3 with the same results. Again ISDN calls can not
be established

You people are my only hope to solve it out..

Thanks for your help