[nsp] Source of 7200 flash card?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Apr 20 13:25:29 EDT 2004

	just get a compact flash and CF <-> PCMCIA adaptor.

	Cisco doesn't officially support it, but it'll work.

	plus then you can also crash/dump core to it too,
so if you actually have a problem you can get the info without
trying to pray that it can still write across the network
to your tftp/rcp/ftp server.

	- jared