[c-nsp] EndOfLife Matrix

Streiner, Justin streiner at stargate.net
Fri Aug 6 08:50:33 EDT 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 p.gaspar at mobilkom.at wrote:

> I was wondering, if Cisco has some document with the list.matrix of products
> and their EoL dates. The only think I was able to find on the CCO was the
> list of the links to the products that are EoL or End Of Sales. But it is
> kind of unhandy if you need to find out quick information about more
> products than one.

I've never seen a "master" EOL matrix for Cisco's products, but that
certainly doesn't mean they don't have one.  They have so many products
covering very different functions / business segments that a single master
matrix may not be of much interest to most people.

There are also many people that would say, "so this XXXX I bought in 1998
is EOL'd.  So what?  Why spend money on a new model if this one still
works and I haven't touched it in 3 years..."

jms