[c-nsp] OC-3 interface for 7200...

Chris Hale chris at peaknetworks.com
Fri Aug 6 23:17:27 EDT 2004

What kind of OC-3 multi-mode interfaces do they make for the 7200 series?
Is the most popular PA the Packet over SONET/SDH Port Adapter?

We're looking to do clear channel OC-3 circuits.  Is the 7200 the best
platform for this (within reasonable cost)?  Are there cheaper platforms out
there?  We're looking to extend 100Mbps Cogent circuits to customer
buildings, helping Cogent extend their building reach.  But, our cheaper
radios are OC-3 only, so we'll need to take a 100Mbps FE feed from Cogent,
convert to OC-3 for the radio hop then back to 100Mbps FE for the customer
distribution within the building.

Any better way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hale
Peak Networks, Inc.
http://www.peaknetworks.com
800-PEAK-987
chris at peaknetworks.com
Motorola ACSP, Alvarion AIR, Certified Orthogon, Redline, Cisco, Terabeam
Partners.