[c-nsp] A question about implementing CoS on GSR12012

McCallum, Robert robert.mccallum at thus.net
Tue Dec 7 10:29:18 EST 2004

Oliver this is my issue.
See below :- I have 1gig of mpls exp 2 flying through this port but alas it
is not shown as exp traffic.  Management stations don't particularly enjoy
this especially when we are running multicast through the network which
comes in from one customer as ef, then next as prec5.  I would rather see
what traffic is what.  It is a complete mpls network so I would rather know
how much of that is actually mpls traffic and how much is multicast vpn
traffic.

Class-map: lab_prec2 (match-any) (2199/5)
      15087026 packets, 22630539000 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 448276000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: ip precedence 2  (2200)
      Class of service queue: 3
      Tx Queue (DRR configured)
        Bandwidth percent               Weight
          15                              30
      Tx Random-detect:
       Exp-weight-constant: 1 (1/2)
       Precedence  REDLabel  MinThreshold  MaxThreshold  Mark

Robert McCallum