[c-nsp] Cisco one-way voice problem

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 00:00:30 EST 2004

Hi,

Im no expert but I hear that this is a very common probelm with VoIP and
NAT.  Something to do with the upper layer protocols dynamically assiging
UDP ports for RTP.

look at another list on here called gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.asterisk.user,
there is a lot of info about VoIP and one way audio there.

cheers,
Mick

news:41C31D29.A69ED73D at mail.com...