[c-nsp] Load balancing

Tantsura, Jeff jeff.tantsura at capgemini.com
Wed Dec 29 05:12:10 EST 2004

I used CSM's on WEP/MMS gateway the load was about 50 cps average, never
seen CPU above 10%.
I had to redirect load balanced traffic back to FW blade. The only
option to do that was PBR so troubleshooting was like hell :).

On networkers04 you could download 2 great presentation about 65xx:

Cisco Catalyst 6500 Service Module Design and Implementation
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Switch Architecture

Happy new year to everyone !!!

Jeff