[nsp] /30 over WAN links

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Fri Feb 6 17:40:51 EST 2004

okay,

sorry to all. let me clarify so as not to offend anyone.
i dont want to or encourage use of rfc1918 space for anything other
internal networking to conserve address space. they serve no more
signifigance than that for me.

del's rule...rfc1918 are the inside only - no exposure allowed...kiss
principle, baby...
anything else is way too complicated and doesnt work as well as basic stuff.

i dont have to worry about control messages are anything else from the
addy's if i dont use them in the
internet arena..

also i saw a reference to a carrier usage showing up in a traceroute...

there is a source i have a great deal of respect for...NOT....

~v/r
Del Hudson
61CS/SCBN - LAAFB NCC
Network Architecture & Engineering Group
delbert.hudson at losangeles.af.mil