[nsp] Suggestions on terminating a bunch of T1's

Kenny Stoltz kenny at qx.net
Tue Feb 10 09:52:50 EST 2004

Actually our LEC (who is not a bell) believes that CT3 is cheaper and
OC3 (of CT3s) is cheaper still, despite the fact they had to do the
buildout. The argument we used was that if they simply handed us off the
CT3, we would "buy the mux, buy the shelf cards, handle the OAM
ourselves." This is about a $50k savings for 3 T3s. Of course I didn't
mention we'd be plugging them into cisco hardware.

~!kenny