[nsp] Per-user service-policy without MLP?

Chris Roberts croberts at bongle.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:41:36 EST 2004

I'm trying to implement per-user service-policies for QoS on an LNS. When
attempting to attach the service policy, it complains about this:
Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing will be applied only to the
Virtual-Access interfaces associated with an MLP bundle.

Understandably multilink with LFI improves the performance of the Priority
Queue, but is there no way I can apply a service-policy with a priority
queue to a Virtual-Access interface without using MLP? The Cisco site seems
to be vague on this, or rather seems to indicate it can be done.

Code is 12.2(15)T5 on 7206VXR.

Cheers,
Chris.