[nsp] NPE-G1 in "old" VXR-chassis

Martin Robinson Martin at networkhardware.com
Thu Feb 12 07:47:36 EST 2004

Hello Ernst,

We actually did this yesterday for a customer, we had no issues with the revision or age of the VXR, everything booted up fine, with did have a small issue with the boot flash, but an image upgrade got rid of this, and this was independant of the chassis revision anyway.

Hope this helps Martin.R.

Network Hardware Resale Europe
Singaporestraat 66
1175 RA Lijnden (Amsterdam)