[nsp] SNMP writing static MAC addresses to a CatOS switch

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Thu Feb 12 14:43:16 EST 2004

Anyone know if it's possible to write a mac address to the static mac
table via SNMP if we know the port number and know the mac address?
Looking for an alternative to CLI (for customers to enter their own mac
address as we use port security (mac address learning doesn't work in
all cases due to some customer's transport (ATM/TLS) and some  other
customer's legacy infrastructure requirements).